Thursday, August 4, 2016

Interested in submitting a proposal to speak at Materials Science Conferences?



Conference Series LLC hosts the most renowned Materials Science and Engineering conferences throughout the year, and we’re constantly on the lookout for new speakers. Our goal with all these events is to deliver helpful, practical, real-world information to participants. Our special designed cluster of programs that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. It serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world class exhibitions, diverse symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.

The upcoming Materials Science Conferences are,
·         6th International Conference on Materials Science and Engineering, September 12-14, 2016 Atlanta, Georgia, USA
·         7th Annual Congress on Materials Research and Technology, February 20-21, 2017 Berlin, Germany
·         8th International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Science and Engineering, May 29-31, 2017 Osaka, Japan
·         9th World Congress on Materials Science and Engineering, June 12-14, 2017 Rome, Italy

Speaking proposals are accepted online via Conference Series events websites. Please visit each respective event website while the Call for Speakers is open for specific deadlines and topic information. 

For more information, please visit: http://materialsscience.conferenceseries.com/europe/

Contact details:
Richard Green
Conference Series LLC
5716 Corsa Ave, Suite110
Westlake, Los Angeles, California
Tel: 702-508-5200-8035


2 comments:

  1. You made this type of fascinating piece to peruse, giving each subject illumination for all of us to get learning. A debt of gratitude is for imparting the such data to us to peruse thiswrite scientific articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete