Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Materials Congress 2016- Conference Report


Held in Alicante, Spain, the 5th World Congress on Materials Science and Engineering was an unprecedented event, Organized by Conference Series LLC and supported by European Optical Society, American Nano Society, European Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Association and Nanotechnology Industrial Association
Materials Congress 2016 was held during June 13-15, 2016 at Hotel Melia Alicante; Spain with the theme “Manifold Traits of Materials Science and Engineering” drew benevolent response and agile participation from the scientists, engineers, researchers, students and leaders in the fields of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, who made this event successful. It also provided invaluable networking opportunity, deploying the foundation for new research endeavors and development projects.
The meeting was carried out through varied sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
  • Materials Science and Engineering
  • Nanomaterials
  • Biomaterials
  • Metals and Alloys
  • Ceramics, Polymers and Composite Materials
  • Electronic, Photonic and Magnetic Materials
  • Materials Chemistry
  • Materials Science in Building and Construction Engineering
  • Advanced Energy Materials
  • Materials and Environmental Effects
  • Advanced Materials and Tools
  • Materials in Industry
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by the Honorable Guests, including
  • Gerald Pollack, University of Washington, USA
  • Dieter M. Gruen, Dimerond Technologies LLC, USA
  • Haruo Sugi, Teikyo University, Japan
  • Gerd Kaupp, University of Oldenburg, Germany
Conference Series LLC offers its heartfelt appreciation to organizations such as American elements, FujiFilm Dimatrix, European Optical Society, Nanotechnology Industries Association (NIA), European Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Association, American Nano Society and obliged to the Organizing Committee Members, adepts of field, company representatives, various outside experts and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by accelerating the discussion forums.
With the magnificent success of Materials Congress- 2016, Conference Series LLC is proud to announce the 8th World Congress on Materials Science and Engineering & Engineering, to be held during June 12-14, 2017 at Rome, Italy.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this conference report. Keep sharing such posts. Our annual business meeting is also going to be held in last week at domestic meeting space San Francisco. I hope that it will be a successful meeting and luncheon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete